miércoles, 2 de marzo de 2011

[Dojo Session] Super Charged Electronic Songs!


SALUDOS BANDA MAS APORTES DE DJS INDEPENDIENTES DISFRUTENLOS ESTAN PKM....!!!
mario [Dojo Session] Super Charged Electronic Songs!
Back to our roots! I remember doing a lot of these playlist posts that bundle up all the great and obscure electronic songs I’ve listen to during the week. Don’t expect electro bangers, just an electrogasmic charge of pure melodic goodness! I totally stole these gif’s from some website I can’t remember. If you know the source I’d be happy to link to it!
Pixie Lott – Mama Do (Linus Loves Remix)
Win Win – Interleave (XXXChange’s 1993 mix)
contra [Dojo Session] Super Charged Electronic Songs!
Ado – Belter Drive (Original Mix)
Fenech Soler – Demons (Zedex Remix)
megaman [Dojo Session] Super Charged Electronic Songs!
Savage Skulls ft. Tony Senghore & Sprinkle Juice – Watching You (Dub
James Blake – Limit to Your Love (Tanzlife Edit)
sonic [Dojo Session] Super Charged Electronic Songs!
Will Bailey – Dance 1.1 (Original Mix)
SSultan & Ned Shepard feat. Nadia Ali – Call My Name (Spencer & Hill Remix)

No hay comentarios: